A leading payments industry news source for more than 17 years. Glenbrook curates the news and keeps you abreast of the important daily headlines in payments.
Search Payments News
December 16, 2019
On the web
“CULedger claims that MyCUID users can verify their identity by using a biometric function on their smart phone, such as voice, fingerprint or facial recognition. The vendor says that data from its pilot indicated that the average time to verify a member’s identity had been reduced from the industry average of more than 50 seconds to ten or less. “As financial cooperatives, credit unions are more inclined to work together than their bank counterparts in order to best serve their members’ needs,” said John Ainsworth, president and CEO of CULedger.”
September 25, 2018
On the web
“Lack of sustainable control environments remains a top contributor and precursor to ineffective controls, which in turn become susceptible to data breaches. Organizations achieve sustainable PCI Security compliance when they demonstrate a consistent capability to maintain ongoing operation of all required security controls within their compliance environment.”
September 5, 2018
On the web
Digital Transactions News
“MyPINPad says the Thales payShield 9000 HSM is used in an estimated 80% of payment card transactions. HSMs provide PIN protection and validation, transactions processing, mobile and payment card issuance, and key management, Paris-based Thales says.”
Give us your email address or link to our RSS feed and we’ll push the daily Payments News headlines to you.
Top Stories from Payments News
- Ghipss CEO: Real-Time Payments Is Now 65% Of Transactions on Our Platform
- Mastercard: Consumers Too Comfortable with Cash for CBDCs to Take Off
- US Consumer Watchdog Hands Wall Street Rare Win With Big Tech Crackdown
- Visa Australia Proposes Preferential Interchange Rate for SMEs
- Apple Highlights Apple Pay Card Balance Feature in UK, as It Begins Slow US Rollout
- Adyen Launches Capital for Australia Platform Customers
- New Visa Report Tells Consumers to Stay Alert this Holiday Shopping Season
- Payments-App War Drags Banks Into Discomfort Zone
- Generation Alpha Set to Be Most Entrepreneurial Yet, as New Research Reveals Expectations for a World of ‘Ultimate Convenience’
- Payments Views: 6 Generative AI Payments Use Cases and 6 Actions to Evaluate your GenAI Strategy
Glenbrook Payments Boot camp®
Register for the next Glenbrook Payments Boot Camp®
An intensive and comprehensive overview of the payments industry.
Train your Team
Customized, private Payments Boot Camps tailored to meet your team’s unique needs.
Recorded, one-hour videos covering a broad array of payments concepts.
Comprehensive books that detail the systems and innovations shaping the payments industry.