Who We Are
We are Glenbrook Partners, one of the leading payments strategy consulting firms in the industry, and we are looking for Engagement Managers and Associates to join our team.
Glenbrook collaborates with great clients to enable new, more efficient forms of value exchange and commerce to benefit people and businesses globally
- Glenbrook is a strategy consulting firm focused on global electronic commerce and payments opportunities
- Our team has deep experience in these fields to address client needs
We deploy our unique experience and expertise in multiple venues:
- Strategy consulting assignments that solve client problems and address their best opportunities
- Industry education programs to help clients – individually or as teams – understand aspects of the payments industry
- Thought leadership – including news, podcasts, opinion blogs, and books
- Commissioned research to help clients assess and understand market opportunities
Why We Do What We Do
- We help accelerate the positive impact of electronic payments by working with our clients to fulfill their promise
- We collaborate with great clients who seek to invent the future of both commerce and payments
- We share a keen interest in how new technologies are applied in the domains of payments and commerce
Transparency in Coverage Rule:
In compliance with the Transparency in Coverage Rule, issued in 2020 by the US Departments of Health and Human Services, Labor, and the Treasury, health plans and health insurers must publish machine readable files (MRFs) related to then current health insurance coverage. As part of the health and wellness benefits offered by Glenbrook to eligible employees, we are a plan sponsor for an Anthem Blue Cross health plan, therefore please use this link to access the relevant MRFs.