Client’s bring in the GlenbrookTM consulting practice to help with product strategy definition and product development. We’ve helped clients across the payments value chain apply innovative technologies to solve important business problems.
We consult with senior management to understand short-and long-term goals and translate those goals into an actionable roadmap. We bring a broad industry perspective and depth of insights to every project, as well as a disciplined approach to research and analysis.
“Why would you come to the GlenbrookTM consulting team? You’re smart – you’ve developed your strategy. But, are you missing anything? Is the environment changing in ways you haven’t seen? How do you ensure that you’re on the right track? That’s what we do best. You need a ‘Sherpa’ to climb that mountain. We’ll help you take that hill, with confidence.”
Scott Loftesness | Founder & Friend of Glenbrook Partners, LLC
- Operational experience grounds us in the practical realities of developing and implementing new payment products that create sustainable business value for our clients and their consumers, merchants, and payments partners
- A disciplined approach to analyzing the implications of markets, trends and the changing payments landscape to product development
- Deep knowledge of solutions providers to help clients better plan for the integration of new technology solutions
We bring years of operating experience to each assignment – ensuring that strategy recommendations are made with an understanding of execution requirements. A product strategy projects may include:
- Opportunity Identification and Assessment
- Product Definition
- Channel Strategy
- Pricing Strategy
- Partnership Evaluation and Strategic Sourcing
- Concept Testing
- We evaluated market entry strategies for a technology-based payments startup and recommended product and price bundling strategies.
- We helped an ecommerce merchant identify priority countries for market entry by assessing the market size, the competitive landscape, customer needs, and product fit.
- We helped a payments service provider bring their new products to market by working closely with key acquirers, processors, terminal manufacturers, VARs, and merchants to refine product definition, technical specifications, potential implementation issues, projected timeframes, and costs.
Contact us to discuss a Product Strategy engagement for your company.
Find your roadmap for tomorrow
Glenbrook can help your organization achieve short-term goals while building a path to the future. Put our experience to work for you.
Glenbrook Payments Boot Camp®
Register for the next Glenbrook Payments Boot Camp®
An intensive and comprehensive overview of the payments industry.
Train your Team
Customized, private Payments Boot Camps tailored to meet your team’s unique needs.
Recorded, one-hour videos covering a broad array of payments concepts.
Comprehensive books that detail the systems and innovations shaping the payments industry.
Latest from Payments on Fire®
Launch, improve & grow your payments business