Intense, time efficient, comprehensive, and unbiased.
Register now for the next Payments Boot Camp®
Payments Boot Camp – February$2,495.00 February 7-9, 2023 Virtual Glenbrook's popular Payments Boot Camp® is a comprehensive overview of the payments industry, from the fundamentals to what's new and on the horizon. It's a fast-paced, focused, and fun way to get smart about payments....Register Here
Watch a video preview of the Payments Boot Camp®
“Over 90% of attendees say the Payments Boot Camp® is ‘great’ – and say that it will increase their effectiveness on the job.”
– Russ Jones, Partner and Payments Education Program Manager, Glenbrook Partners, LLC
Glenbrook’s agenda is structured to ensure that you understand how the industry works as a whole. We emphasize the economics – so that you understand how money is made in the industry, and by whom.
Payments Systems Overview
- Industry definitions, payments domains
- Key concepts – open/closed, push/pull, chain of liability
- How payments systems differ
- Risk in payments
- Payments systems economics
Perspectives on Users and Providers
- End-User perspectives – Consumers, Businesses
- Provider perspectives – Banks, Networks, Processors, PSPs
- Other constituents – Regulators
- Cards – Core concepts, value chains, transaction flow, technology, economics
- Checks – Value chain, checking imaging, remote deposit capture, volume trend
- ACH – Value chain, transaction flow, direct debit risk model, volume, and trends
- Wires – Value chain, economics, major players, and trends
- Fast Payments – Processing model and components, Zelle vs RTP vs FedNow
- Cash – Usage trends, ATM networks, and digital currencies
- Local country payments systems – models, common elements, variables
- Cross-border payments – international wires; cross-border card processing
- Domain overview, monetization strategies, key trends for each domain
- Point of Sale (POS)
- Remote Commerce
- Bill Pay
- Person to Person (P2P)
- Business to Business (B2B)
- Market drivers, building blocks and key trends
27,000+ Glenbrook Payments Boot Camp® participants
Attending companies include fintechs, networks, banks, technology providers, investors, and more.
“The Payments Boot Camp® has done an amazing job at giving me a broader understanding of the payments industry in an easy to digest and engaging format.”
– Tessa Dill Money Solutions Specialist – Payments, Shopify
Key Payments Terminology
All the key terms explained on one place.
Comprehensive books that detail the systems and innovations shaping the payments industry.
Expand Your Knowledge