A leading payments industry news source for more than 17 years. Glenbrook curates the news and keeps you abreast of the important daily headlines in payments.
Search Payments News
October 18, 2023
On the wires
Entersekt Launches the First Mobile Application Authentication Solution Through the Q2 Innovation Studio
August 1, 2018
On the wires
“Mastercard and Entersekt have collaborated to enable Nedbank’s customers to make QR payments to Masterpass, Pay@, SnapScan, and Zapper merchants and billers through the Nedbank Money app, whether they are paying online or at a physical point of presence. This market-first development means that Nedbank Money users need just one smartphone app for all major domestic scan-to-pay services, representing a combined footprint of more than 100,000 retail points of presence and 800 billers.”
March 7, 2018
On the wires
“Connekt helps financial institutions resolve this quandary. It puts at their disposal a secure service platform and ever-expanding menu of on-the-go digital payments functionality and third-party products, including tokenization and HCE wallets for tap to pay, QR-based scan to pay, and 3-D Secure 1.0 and 2.0. These new payments services can be switched on within their existing banking apps quickly and easily, no matter the underlying technology, payment endpoint, or merchant network involved.”
Give us your email address or link to our RSS feed and we’ll push the daily Payments News headlines to you.
Top Stories from Payments News
- Payments Views - Healthcare, meet Payments: When two complex industries collide
- Capital One to Buy Discover Financial in $35.3 Billion All-Stock Deal
- Adyen Teams up With Billie to Revolutionize B2B Payments in Europe
- Capital One Acquiring Discover Financial Services, Report Says
- Garanti BBVA Goes Biometric With Its New Bonus Platinum Card
- Federal Regulators Are Probing Whether Cash App Leaves Door Open to Money Launderers, Terrorists
- How and Why Do Consumers Use “Buy Now, Pay Later”?
- “It’s Not About Killing Cards,” Says Founder of Payments Startup Banked, Which Is Looking to Ramp Up Pay-By-Bank in US
- CFPB Report Finds Large Banks Charge Higher Credit Card Interest Rates than Small Banks and Credit Unions
- One App to Rule Them All? New Survey Finds Banking Apps Are More Than Just a Home for Transactions
Glenbrook Payments Boot camp®
Register for the next Glenbrook Payments Boot Camp®
An intensive and comprehensive overview of the payments industry.
Train your Team
Customized, private Payments Boot Camps tailored to meet your team’s unique needs.
Recorded, one-hour videos covering a broad array of payments concepts.
Comprehensive books that detail the systems and innovations shaping the payments industry.