A leading payments industry news source for more than 17 years. Glenbrook curates the news and keeps you abreast of the important daily headlines in payments.
Search Payments News
July 27, 2023
On the web
June 19, 2023
On the web
October 5, 2022
On the web
“Listed payments giant Adyen is partnering with open banking provider Tink in order to offer open banking payments to its customers. The team-up adds payment initiation to the existing relationship between the two fintechs, with Tink already providing an Account Check service to Adyen customers for verifying account ownership. “With the scale of Adyen’s reach, our partnership will rapidly accelerate the global adoption of open banking powered payments,” said Tom Pope, Tink’s head of payments and platforms. Adyen’s launch of open banking payments will start in the UK, with plans to expand into multiple markets in 2023.”
September 6, 2022
On the web
“Europe’s open banking platform, Tink, has announced the launch of its new product Expense Check, designed to simplify and streamline the customer affordability verification process for lenders. Launching in the Nordics and the UK, Expense Check will then be rolled out more widely across Europe. Powered by open banking, the solution lets banks and lenders seamlessly verify customers’ affordability in a matter of minutes at the point of application. By linking to applicants’ bank accounts, it provides lenders with an up-to-date and verified view of fixed and discretionary spending. Tink’s Expense Check helps meet the appetite for tighter risk assessments as the cost-of-living crisis is factored into future affordability checks. The product also enables regular affordability reviews, helping lenders meet their regulatory requirements.”
Give us your email address or link to our RSS feed and we’ll push the daily Payments News headlines to you.
Top Stories from Payments News
- European Payments Initiative Selects “wero” as Commercial Name for its Innovative Digital Wallet
- Sibos TV: How ISO 20022 Will Revolutionise the Payments Industry [Video]
- Payments Views: Buy Now, Pay Later: Where Have the Months Gone?
- CFPB Outlines Requirements for Lenders Using Artificial Intelligence to Deny Credit
- U.S. Congressional Committee Passes Anti CBDC Bill
- Sibos TV: Better Preparing for T+1 Settlements [Video]
- Transaction Trends: How Real-Time Payments are Driving Innovation in the B2B Space [Video]
- How Much Will Payment Providers Have to Refund APP Fraud Victims [UK]?
- Stripe Launches the Biggest Set of Upgrades Yet for Its Optimized Checkout Suite
- As Klarna Aspires to be a Global Bank, Affiliate Marketing is its Cash Cow
Glenbrook Payments Boot camp®
Register for the next Glenbrook Payments Boot Camp®
An intensive and comprehensive overview of the payments industry.
Train your Team
Customized, private Payments Boot Camps tailored to meet your team’s unique needs.
Recorded, one-hour videos covering a broad array of payments concepts.
Comprehensive books that detail the systems and innovations shaping the payments industry.