A leading payments industry news source for more than 17 years. Glenbrook curates the news and keeps you abreast of the important daily headlines in payments.
Search Payments News
March 13, 2023
On the wires
BILL Partners with BMO to Help Businesses Digitize and Streamline Payments
November 4, 2022
On the wires
BILL to Acquire Finmark, a Financial Planning and Analysis Software Company
BILL, a leader in financial automation software for small and midsize businesses (SMBs), today announced it has signed a definitive agreement to acquire Finmark, a leading financial planning software provider that simplifies financial planning and cash flow insights for SMBs. Finmark’s intuitive financial planning solution makes it easy for SMBs to analyze their business holistically, turn insights into decisions, and forecast with confidence. Accounting firms also use Finmark’s software to automate many of the processes involved in providing additional strategic client advisory services, including forecasting and cash flow management.
Give us your email address or link to our RSS feed and we’ll push the daily Payments News headlines to you.
Top Stories from Payments News
- U.S. Payments Forum Unveils First-of-its-Kind Comprehensive Resource on Authentication Techniques for Remote and In-App Payments
- Federal Reserve Announces July Launch for the FedNow Service
- Visa, Mastercard Pause Crypto Push in Wake of Industry Meltdown
- China’s Digital Yuan Can Now Be Used to Pay Highway Toll Fees on Major Routes
- Co-op Solutions Introduces Co-op Pay Network to Help Credit Unions Optimize Debit Profitability
- SoftBank, Ant Seek to Sell Paytm Stake Via Open Market
- JPMorgan Restricts Employee Use of ChatGPT
- Linux Foundation Europe Launches the OpenWallet Foundation to Power Interoperable Digital Wallets
- China’s Digital Yuan Needs WeChat, Alipay to Boost Adoption, Experts Say
- Boston Fed, MIT Complete Research Project into Feasibility of a Central Bank Digital Currency
Glenbrook Payments Boot camp®
Register for the next Glenbrook Payments Boot Camp®
An intensive and comprehensive overview of the payments industry.
Train your Team
Customized, private Payments Boot Camps tailored to meet your team’s unique needs.
Recorded, one-hour videos covering a broad array of payments concepts.
Comprehensive books that detail the systems and innovations shaping the payments industry.