A leading payments industry news source for more than 17 years. Glenbrook curates the news and keeps you abreast of the important daily headlines in payments.
Search Payments News
April 5, 2022
On the wires
Early Warning Announces Authentify®, a New Identity Verification Service
“Early Warning Services, LLC and seven of the largest banks in the U.S. today introduce Authentify®, a new identity verification service for consumers and businesses. While on a participating business’ website or app, consumers can choose to be redirected to log into their online or mobile banking experience. The consumer can then share their bank-trusted data with that company, helping them streamline their identity verification process.”
April 16, 2021
On the wires
Trustly Partners With GoFundMe to Enhance Verification of Fundraiser Beneficiaries
“Trustly, the global leader in Online Banking Payments, is proud to announce the world’s leading fundraising platform, GoFundMe, as a new customer. Through this innovative integration, a GoFundMe beneficiary can now access and withdraw the money raised on their behalf after a two-step verification process powered by Trustly. First, the beneficiary is verified by GoFundMe’s trust and safety team. Next, they simply select their banking institution, log in with the credentials, and their bank account is securely linked and ready to receive the funds.”
March 1, 2021
On the wires
E-Complish Partners With Plaid for Real-Time Bank Account and Balance Verification
“E-Complish, a provider of custom payment processing solutions, has teamed up with data network Plaid, a data network powering the digital financial ecosystem to streamline the ACH payments processing flow for E-Complish customers. The partnership will allow E-Complish customers to verify that a consumer’s bank accounts are active and have an acceptable balance in real-time. With Plaid’s technology, E-Complish customers can enable their end-users to seamlessly and securely access their account information in compliance with NACHA guidelines.”
January 22, 2021
On the wires
Checkbook Partners With Plaid to Enable Seamless Enterprise Onboarding
“Checkbook.io , a payments processor specializing in sending push payments, today announced a partnership with Plaid, a data network powering thousands of digital financial tools, so that Plaid’s customers can use Checkbook’s payment rails to instantly verify their customer accounts when initiating payments.”
Give us your email address or link to our RSS feed and we’ll push the daily Payments News headlines to you.
Top Stories from Payments News
- U.S. Payments Forum Unveils First-of-its-Kind Comprehensive Resource on Authentication Techniques for Remote and In-App Payments
- Federal Reserve Announces July Launch for the FedNow Service
- Visa, Mastercard Pause Crypto Push in Wake of Industry Meltdown
- China’s Digital Yuan Can Now Be Used to Pay Highway Toll Fees on Major Routes
- Co-op Solutions Introduces Co-op Pay Network to Help Credit Unions Optimize Debit Profitability
- SoftBank, Ant Seek to Sell Paytm Stake Via Open Market
- JPMorgan Restricts Employee Use of ChatGPT
- Linux Foundation Europe Launches the OpenWallet Foundation to Power Interoperable Digital Wallets
- China’s Digital Yuan Needs WeChat, Alipay to Boost Adoption, Experts Say
- Boston Fed, MIT Complete Research Project into Feasibility of a Central Bank Digital Currency
Glenbrook Payments Boot camp®
Register for the next Glenbrook Payments Boot Camp®
An intensive and comprehensive overview of the payments industry.
Train your Team
Customized, private Payments Boot Camps tailored to meet your team’s unique needs.
Recorded, one-hour videos covering a broad array of payments concepts.
Comprehensive books that detail the systems and innovations shaping the payments industry.