A leading payments industry news source for more than 17 years. Glenbrook curates the news and keeps you abreast of the important daily headlines in payments.
Search Payments News
April 4, 2022
On the wires
Sustainable Fintech CarbonPay Launches Prepaid Business Payment Card: Helping Companies to Automatically Offset Their Carbon Footprint With Every Transaction
“CarbonPay , a sustainable fintech platform that offers the planet’s most impactful payment cards and makes everyday climate action simpler, today announced the launch of its corporate prepaid offering, CarbonPay Business Ctrl. With this launch, CarbonPay offers a prepaid card for businesses in the U.S. and U.K. that helps offset their carbon footprint automatically with every transaction; for every £1 / $1.50 spent,”
Give us your email address or link to our RSS feed and we’ll push the daily Payments News headlines to you.
Top Stories from Payments News
- Nacha Launches New Campaign Highlighting the Many People Benefiting from Direct Deposit
- Linux Foundation Launches Tazama for Real Time Fraud Management
- Mastercard Open Banking Enhances the Debit and Prepaid Digital Account Opening Experience
- Pagos Unveils Dual Industry Breakthroughs: Payments Benchmarking & Unified Payments Data Stream
- A Colossal $159 Billion Lost to Fraud and Scams, Finds New Research From Feedzai and the Global Anti-scam Alliance
- Walmart to Let Customers “Buy Now, Pay Later” at Self-Checkouts
- Two-Thirds of Americans Have Decreased Spending Due to Economy, Wells Fargo Money Study Finds
- Netflix Confirms It’s Cutting off Apple Billing for Legacy Subscribers
- Visa Says Palm Biometric Payments Have Promising Future
- Biometric Payment Cards Launching in Japan, Turkey
Glenbrook Payments Boot camp®
Register for the next Glenbrook Payments Boot Camp®
An intensive and comprehensive overview of the payments industry.
Train your Team
Customized, private Payments Boot Camps tailored to meet your team’s unique needs.
Recorded, one-hour videos covering a broad array of payments concepts.
Comprehensive books that detail the systems and innovations shaping the payments industry.