A leading payments industry news source for more than 17 years. Glenbrook curates the news and keeps you abreast of the important daily headlines in payments.
Search Payments News
November 2, 2022
On the web
“Singapore-based StraitsX, a payments infrastructure for digital assets, will pilot stablecoin applications at the ongoing Singapore Fintech Festival. StraitsX has partnered Mastercard, IDEMIA, The HBAR Foundation, and Carbonseed.Earth to explore advantages of stablecoins such as higher payment efficiency, financial inclusion and energy-efficient transactions.”
Give us your email address or link to our RSS feed and we’ll push the daily Payments News headlines to you.
Top Stories from Payments News
- Sibos TV: Better Preparing for T+1 Settlements [Video]
- Transaction Trends: How Real-Time Payments are Driving Innovation in the B2B Space [Video]
- How Much Will Payment Providers Have to Refund APP Fraud Victims [UK]?
- Stripe Launches the Biggest Set of Upgrades Yet for Its Optimized Checkout Suite
- As Klarna Aspires to be a Global Bank, Affiliate Marketing is its Cash Cow
- Sibos TV: Harmonising Payment Messaging for ISO 20022 [Video]
- Visa and Swift Team Up to Enhance Transparency, Speed and Security in Global B2B Money Movement
- Sibos TV: The Progress to Come in Cross-Border Payments [Video]
- How Will Artificial Intelligence Boost the Business of Payments Players?
- Mastercard SpendingPulse: U.S. Retail Sales Expected to Grow 3.7%* This Holiday Season
Glenbrook Payments Boot camp®
Register for the next Glenbrook Payments Boot Camp®
An intensive and comprehensive overview of the payments industry.
Train your Team
Customized, private Payments Boot Camps tailored to meet your team’s unique needs.
Recorded, one-hour videos covering a broad array of payments concepts.
Comprehensive books that detail the systems and innovations shaping the payments industry.