A leading payments industry news source for more than 17 years. Glenbrook curates the news and keeps you abreast of the important daily headlines in payments.
Search Payments News
March 7, 2023
On the wires
Spreedly Expands Payment Methods Offered to PayPal Braintree Customers
September 7, 2022
On the web
Spreedly Launches New Payments Orchestration Solutions Addressing the Unique Payments Needs of Merchant Aggregators
Spreedly, the provider of the leading Payment Orchestration platform, today announced Payments Orchestration solutions designed for the unique payments needs of merchant aggregators (platforms and marketplaces that onboard and serve individual merchants)….Spreedly’s Merchant Aggregator Solutions include:…
August 30, 2022
On the web
Spreedly and PPRO Partner to Offer Access to Extensive Local Payment Methods Portfolio
“Spreedly, the provider of the leading Payment Orchestration platform, and PPRO, the leading provider of digital payments infrastructure, announced today a partnership to offer a diverse portfolio of alternative / local payment methods (APM / LPMs) through the Spreedly platform. Spreedly and PPRO have partnered to offer joint customers the ability to easily access a catalog of LPM offerings via one connection to Spreedly’s Payments Orchestration platform. This includes LPMs such as Bancontact, BLIK, Boleto, Giropay, iDeal, Multibanco, OXXO, SEPA, Sofort, and BNPL offered through Klarna, with more payment method additions planned. This allows digital businesses to quickly offer the array of payment options that their end-customers demand instead of building and maintaining individual connections.”
Give us your email address or link to our RSS feed and we’ll push the daily Payments News headlines to you.
Top Stories from Payments News
- U.S. Payments Forum Unveils First-of-its-Kind Comprehensive Resource on Authentication Techniques for Remote and In-App Payments
- Federal Reserve Announces July Launch for the FedNow Service
- Visa, Mastercard Pause Crypto Push in Wake of Industry Meltdown
- China’s Digital Yuan Can Now Be Used to Pay Highway Toll Fees on Major Routes
- Co-op Solutions Introduces Co-op Pay Network to Help Credit Unions Optimize Debit Profitability
- SoftBank, Ant Seek to Sell Paytm Stake Via Open Market
- JPMorgan Restricts Employee Use of ChatGPT
- Linux Foundation Europe Launches the OpenWallet Foundation to Power Interoperable Digital Wallets
- China’s Digital Yuan Needs WeChat, Alipay to Boost Adoption, Experts Say
- Boston Fed, MIT Complete Research Project into Feasibility of a Central Bank Digital Currency
Glenbrook Payments Boot camp®
Register for the next Glenbrook Payments Boot Camp®
An intensive and comprehensive overview of the payments industry.
Train your Team
Customized, private Payments Boot Camps tailored to meet your team’s unique needs.
Recorded, one-hour videos covering a broad array of payments concepts.
Comprehensive books that detail the systems and innovations shaping the payments industry.