A leading payments industry news source for more than 17 years. Glenbrook curates the news and keeps you abreast of the important daily headlines in payments.
Search Payments News
June 7, 2023
On the web
March 7, 2023
On the wires
September 7, 2022
On the web
Spreedly Launches New Payments Orchestration Solutions Addressing the Unique Payments Needs of Merchant Aggregators
Spreedly, the provider of the leading Payment Orchestration platform, today announced Payments Orchestration solutions designed for the unique payments needs of merchant aggregators (platforms and marketplaces that onboard and serve individual merchants)….Spreedly’s Merchant Aggregator Solutions include:…
August 30, 2022
On the web
“Spreedly, the provider of the leading Payment Orchestration platform, and PPRO, the leading provider of digital payments infrastructure, announced today a partnership to offer a diverse portfolio of alternative / local payment methods (APM / LPMs) through the Spreedly platform. Spreedly and PPRO have partnered to offer joint customers the ability to easily access a catalog of LPM offerings via one connection to Spreedly’s Payments Orchestration platform. This includes LPMs such as Bancontact, BLIK, Boleto, Giropay, iDeal, Multibanco, OXXO, SEPA, Sofort, and BNPL offered through Klarna, with more payment method additions planned. This allows digital businesses to quickly offer the array of payment options that their end-customers demand instead of building and maintaining individual connections.”
Give us your email address or link to our RSS feed and we’ll push the daily Payments News headlines to you.
Top Stories from Payments News
- Payments Views - Healthcare, meet Payments: When two complex industries collide
- Capital One to Buy Discover Financial in $35.3 Billion All-Stock Deal
- Adyen Teams up With Billie to Revolutionize B2B Payments in Europe
- Capital One Acquiring Discover Financial Services, Report Says
- Garanti BBVA Goes Biometric With Its New Bonus Platinum Card
- Federal Regulators Are Probing Whether Cash App Leaves Door Open to Money Launderers, Terrorists
- How and Why Do Consumers Use “Buy Now, Pay Later”?
- “It’s Not About Killing Cards,” Says Founder of Payments Startup Banked, Which Is Looking to Ramp Up Pay-By-Bank in US
- CFPB Report Finds Large Banks Charge Higher Credit Card Interest Rates than Small Banks and Credit Unions
- One App to Rule Them All? New Survey Finds Banking Apps Are More Than Just a Home for Transactions
Glenbrook Payments Boot camp®
Register for the next Glenbrook Payments Boot Camp®
An intensive and comprehensive overview of the payments industry.
Train your Team
Customized, private Payments Boot Camps tailored to meet your team’s unique needs.
Recorded, one-hour videos covering a broad array of payments concepts.
Comprehensive books that detail the systems and innovations shaping the payments industry.