A leading payments industry news source for more than 17 years. Glenbrook curates the news and keeps you abreast of the important daily headlines in payments.
Search Payments News
October 25, 2022
On the web
Fireblocks, an easy-to-use platform to create innovative products on the blockchain and manage day-to-day crypto operations, announced today the public launch of its Payments Engine, a new suite of tools that will enable payment service providers (PSPs) with the ability to provide a blockchain agnostic, end-to-end solution for merchants, entrepreneurs and creators to accept, manage and settle digital asset payment transactions across any geography. Early pilot partner Checkout.com, who was instrumental in supporting the development of the Payments Engine, has facilitated more than $1 billion in digital asset merchant settlements through their solution this year. Today, Fireblocks welcomes FIS, the largest merchant acquirer in the world, into its network of partners using the Payments Engine. FIS and its Worldpay solutions already provide card-to-crypto processing services for 4 of the top 5 cryptocurrency exchanges and was the first global merchant acquirer to offer USDC settlements. Together, the payment services providers collectively serve over a million merchants around the world.
Give us your email address or link to our RSS feed and we’ll push the daily Payments News headlines to you.
Top Stories from Payments News
- Ghipss CEO: Real-Time Payments Is Now 65% Of Transactions on Our Platform
- Mastercard: Consumers Too Comfortable with Cash for CBDCs to Take Off
- US Consumer Watchdog Hands Wall Street Rare Win With Big Tech Crackdown
- Visa Australia Proposes Preferential Interchange Rate for SMEs
- Apple Highlights Apple Pay Card Balance Feature in UK, as It Begins Slow US Rollout
- Adyen Launches Capital for Australia Platform Customers
- New Visa Report Tells Consumers to Stay Alert this Holiday Shopping Season
- Payments-App War Drags Banks Into Discomfort Zone
- Generation Alpha Set to Be Most Entrepreneurial Yet, as New Research Reveals Expectations for a World of ‘Ultimate Convenience’
- Payments Views: 6 Generative AI Payments Use Cases and 6 Actions to Evaluate your GenAI Strategy
Glenbrook Payments Boot camp®
Register for the next Glenbrook Payments Boot Camp®
An intensive and comprehensive overview of the payments industry.
Train your Team
Customized, private Payments Boot Camps tailored to meet your team’s unique needs.
Recorded, one-hour videos covering a broad array of payments concepts.
Comprehensive books that detail the systems and innovations shaping the payments industry.