A leading payments industry news source for more than 17 years. Glenbrook curates the news and keeps you abreast of the important daily headlines in payments.
Search Payments News
January 24, 2022
On the wires
“Expensify, Inc. (Nasdaq: EXFY), a payments superapp that helps individuals and businesses around the world simplify the way they manage money across expenses, corporate cards, and bills, today announced the launch of the Expensify CPA Card . The accountant-friendly card enables client setup in minutes and provides a high monthly revolving credit limit with no credit check or personal guarantees required.”
January 22, 2019
On the wires
“Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), today announced a strategic collaboration with J.P. Morgan. Coupa will commence partnering with J.P. Morgan’s Single-Use AccountsSM (SUA), virtual card, to enable a fast, secure, and a convenient way for businesses to manage paymentswithin their broader business spend management strategy.”
April 24, 2018
On the wires
“Expensify, a premier innovative expense reporting app provider, launched the ExpensifyApproved! Banks program today at ExpensiCon with Wells Fargo as its first major partner. This relationship will allow the two firms to continue to deepen their existing agreement on creating an innovative and more reliable data sharing platform for mutual Expensify and Wells Fargo customers who use the Expensify software to manage their expenses. The new method of data sharing between Wells Fargo and Expensify – driven by an innovative new application-programming interface (API) – gives enhanced security and greater control over what bank information is shared with Expensify.”
Give us your email address or link to our RSS feed and we’ll push the daily Payments News headlines to you.
Top Stories from Payments News
- Nacha Launches New Campaign Highlighting the Many People Benefiting from Direct Deposit
- Linux Foundation Launches Tazama for Real Time Fraud Management
- Mastercard Open Banking Enhances the Debit and Prepaid Digital Account Opening Experience
- Pagos Unveils Dual Industry Breakthroughs: Payments Benchmarking & Unified Payments Data Stream
- A Colossal $159 Billion Lost to Fraud and Scams, Finds New Research From Feedzai and the Global Anti-scam Alliance
- Walmart to Let Customers “Buy Now, Pay Later” at Self-Checkouts
- Two-Thirds of Americans Have Decreased Spending Due to Economy, Wells Fargo Money Study Finds
- Netflix Confirms It’s Cutting off Apple Billing for Legacy Subscribers
- Visa Says Palm Biometric Payments Have Promising Future
- Biometric Payment Cards Launching in Japan, Turkey
Glenbrook Payments Boot camp®
Register for the next Glenbrook Payments Boot Camp®
An intensive and comprehensive overview of the payments industry.
Train your Team
Customized, private Payments Boot Camps tailored to meet your team’s unique needs.
Recorded, one-hour videos covering a broad array of payments concepts.
Comprehensive books that detail the systems and innovations shaping the payments industry.