A leading payments industry news source for more than 17 years. Glenbrook curates the news and keeps you abreast of the important daily headlines in payments.
Search Payments News
August 17, 2022
On the wires
“Arc , the future of startup finance, today announced that it has closed a $20 million Series A financing round led by Left Lane Capital. Other investors include NFX, Y Combinator, Clocktower Technology Ventures, Torch Capital, Atalaya, Bain Capital Ventures, Soma, Alumni Ventures, and Dreamers VC, as well as the founders of Wayflyer, Plaid, Column, Chargebee, Vouch, and Jeeves. The company will use the new funding to accelerate its growth and expand the availability of its treasury and software products built to help startups access and manage capital while retaining equity. The company also announced that Dan Ahrens, Managing Partner at Left Lane Capital, will join its Board of Directors.”
Give us your email address or link to our RSS feed and we’ll push the daily Payments News headlines to you.
Top Stories from Payments News
- Nacha Launches New Campaign Highlighting the Many People Benefiting from Direct Deposit
- Linux Foundation Launches Tazama for Real Time Fraud Management
- Mastercard Open Banking Enhances the Debit and Prepaid Digital Account Opening Experience
- Pagos Unveils Dual Industry Breakthroughs: Payments Benchmarking & Unified Payments Data Stream
- A Colossal $159 Billion Lost to Fraud and Scams, Finds New Research From Feedzai and the Global Anti-scam Alliance
- Walmart to Let Customers “Buy Now, Pay Later” at Self-Checkouts
- Two-Thirds of Americans Have Decreased Spending Due to Economy, Wells Fargo Money Study Finds
- Netflix Confirms It’s Cutting off Apple Billing for Legacy Subscribers
- Visa Says Palm Biometric Payments Have Promising Future
- Biometric Payment Cards Launching in Japan, Turkey
Glenbrook Payments Boot camp®
Register for the next Glenbrook Payments Boot Camp®
An intensive and comprehensive overview of the payments industry.
Train your Team
Customized, private Payments Boot Camps tailored to meet your team’s unique needs.
Recorded, one-hour videos covering a broad array of payments concepts.
Comprehensive books that detail the systems and innovations shaping the payments industry.