A leading payments industry news source for more than 17 years. Glenbrook curates the news and keeps you abreast of the important daily headlines in payments.
Search Payments News
November 30, 2022
On the wires
“Kyriba, a global leader of cloud-based finance and IT solutions, and J.P. Morgan Payments, announce a new real-time treasury solution with a new API that delivers real-time cash visibility and bank reporting, which will be made available to their mutual clients. The end-to-end process automation, using J.P. Morgan’s open banking API capabilities, enhances existing API-based connectivity and enables more frequent data retrieval and status updates to power real-time decision making on investing cash balances. A mutual client, Hunt Companies, has already gained efficiencies and value from having these enhanced capabilities…Key Benefits of the API powering Real-Time Treasury: Real-time payments unlock efficiencies, reducing payments costs by up to 83%; Real-time bank reporting accelerates cash positioning and liquidity planning; Support end-to-end real-time payment processing to improve payments governance and fraud detection to reduce operational risk.”
Give us your email address or link to our RSS feed and we’ll push the daily Payments News headlines to you.
Top Stories from Payments News
- China’s Digital Yuan Needs WeChat, Alipay to Boost Adoption, Experts Say
- Boston Fed, MIT Complete Research Project into Feasibility of a Central Bank Digital Currency
- Payment Card Fraud Losses Reach $32.34 Billion
- Why QR Codes Are the Next Cybersecurity Battlefield
- Visa Has Terminated Global Debit Card Agreements with FTX
- Amazon Pay Statistics 2022 – Market Share and Web Usage
- Revolut Launches Revolut Chat, an Instant Messaging Feature in Step Forward to Super App
- FinCEN Analysis Reveals Ransomware Reporting in BSA Filings Increased Significantly During the Second Half of 2021
- Amazon Launches New Merchant Cash Advance Program Provided by Parafin, Doubling Down on Its Support for Small- and Medium-Sized Businesses
- Money Mule And Crypto Schemes Now Top Money Laundering Threats, According to New Research from Feedzai
Glenbrook Payments Boot camp®
Register for the next Glenbrook Payments Boot Camp®
An intensive and comprehensive overview of the payments industry.
Train your Team
Customized, private Payments Boot Camps tailored to meet your team’s unique needs.
Recorded, one-hour videos covering a broad array of payments concepts.
Comprehensive books that detail the systems and innovations shaping the payments industry.