A leading payments industry news source for more than 17 years. Glenbrook curates the news and keeps you abreast of the important daily headlines in payments.
Search Payments News
November 30, 2022
On the wires
“Kyriba, a global leader of cloud-based finance and IT solutions, and J.P. Morgan Payments, announce a new real-time treasury solution with a new API that delivers real-time cash visibility and bank reporting, which will be made available to their mutual clients. The end-to-end process automation, using J.P. Morgan’s open banking API capabilities, enhances existing API-based connectivity and enables more frequent data retrieval and status updates to power real-time decision making on investing cash balances. A mutual client, Hunt Companies, has already gained efficiencies and value from having these enhanced capabilities…Key Benefits of the API powering Real-Time Treasury: Real-time payments unlock efficiencies, reducing payments costs by up to 83%; Real-time bank reporting accelerates cash positioning and liquidity planning; Support end-to-end real-time payment processing to improve payments governance and fraud detection to reduce operational risk.”
Give us your email address or link to our RSS feed and we’ll push the daily Payments News headlines to you.
Top Stories from Payments News
- Payments Views - Healthcare, meet Payments: When two complex industries collide
- Capital One to Buy Discover Financial in $35.3 Billion All-Stock Deal
- Adyen Teams up With Billie to Revolutionize B2B Payments in Europe
- Capital One Acquiring Discover Financial Services, Report Says
- Garanti BBVA Goes Biometric With Its New Bonus Platinum Card
- Federal Regulators Are Probing Whether Cash App Leaves Door Open to Money Launderers, Terrorists
- How and Why Do Consumers Use “Buy Now, Pay Later”?
- “It’s Not About Killing Cards,” Says Founder of Payments Startup Banked, Which Is Looking to Ramp Up Pay-By-Bank in US
- CFPB Report Finds Large Banks Charge Higher Credit Card Interest Rates than Small Banks and Credit Unions
- One App to Rule Them All? New Survey Finds Banking Apps Are More Than Just a Home for Transactions
Glenbrook Payments Boot camp®
Register for the next Glenbrook Payments Boot Camp®
An intensive and comprehensive overview of the payments industry.
Train your Team
Customized, private Payments Boot Camps tailored to meet your team’s unique needs.
Recorded, one-hour videos covering a broad array of payments concepts.
Comprehensive books that detail the systems and innovations shaping the payments industry.