A leading payments industry news source for more than 17 years. Glenbrook curates the news and keeps you abreast of the important daily headlines in payments.
Search Payments News
November 7, 2022
On the wires
Finastra and Jifiti Form Strategic Alliance to Deliver Next-Generation White-Labeled Embedded Finance to Global Financial Institutions
GlobeNewswire News Room
Finastra, a global provider of financial software applications and marketplaces, and Jifiti, a leading global fintech company, today announced a collaboration to extend embedded finance capabilities to all financial institutions in the Finastra BaaS (Banking as a Service) ecosystem. Banks will be able to deliver financing offerings to consumers via merchants at point-of-sale, providing a better digital customer experience and choice for end users.
Buy Now, Pay Later (BNPL) is a key component of the fast-growing embedded finance space, and with Jifiti’s white-labeled platform financial institutions can easily embed financing or split pay offerings at any merchant’s point-of-sale at scale – online, in-store and via call center. Financial institutions that work with Finastra to power core banking capabilities will benefit from pre-integration of Jifiti’s platform with Finastra’s systems. The simple cloud deployment is available via Finastra’s FusionFabric.cloud open development platform.
October 24, 2022
On the web
Jifiti Launches B2B BNPL Functionality, Augmenting Its Robust White-Labeled BNPL Platform
“Jifiti, a leading fintech company, announced today the launch of its business-to-business (B2B) BNPL solution. Any bank, lender and merchant that caters to business customers can now offer BNPL in their own brand, embedded directly into the user journey, without a middleman. With the addition of B2B financing, Jifiti now facilitates every Buy Now Pay Later option for leading banks, lenders and merchants globally, online and in-store, through a single platform. Merchants that would like to offer B2B-embedded financing can connect to Jifiti’s platform via e-commerce plugins, a simple API integration or use Jifiti’s zero-integration virtual card technology. Jifiti is rolling out its B2B solution to multiple partners across international markets, including top retail brands and financial institutions. Merchants can now support their business customers easily and seamlessly, offering them more payment options that were not previously available to them. Business buyers require specialized BNPL solutions as the purchasing amounts are higher, approvals are more complex and they require different loan terms than consumers.”
Give us your email address or link to our RSS feed and we’ll push the daily Payments News headlines to you.
Top Stories from Payments News
- Payments on Fire®: Episode 203 – What Big Data Revealed About BNPL Consumers with Kristin Carlson and Zach Tondre, LexisNexis Risk Solutions
- Alipay Now Supports Users to Link Alipay to Their Apple ID in a One-stop Way Within Its App
- Kasisto Launches KAI-GPT, the First Banking Industry-Specific Large Language Model
- China's UnionPay Surpasses Visa with Largest Market Share of Debit Card Transactions: Nilson Report
- Payment Card Volume Topped $40 Trillion Worldwide in 2022
- Payments on Fire®: Episode 202 – Innovating at the Intersection of BNPL and Embedded Commerce with Bobby Tzekin, Founder and CEO of Wisetack
- New York Fed and Monetary Authority of Singapore Publish Results of Joint Wholesale Cross-Border Payments Research Study
- Payments On Fire® Podcast: Episode 201 – Fintechs, Banks, and the Companies Joining Them Together – In Conversation with Tarun Gupta, Jump Capital, and Chris Uriarte, Glenbrook Partners
- Payments Post #3: Glenbrook’s April Roundup
- Building International Payment Systems: A Conversation with Glenbrook’s Elizabeth McQuerry
Glenbrook Payments Boot camp®
Register for the next Glenbrook Payments Boot Camp®
An intensive and comprehensive overview of the payments industry.
Train your Team
Customized, private Payments Boot Camps tailored to meet your team’s unique needs.
Recorded, one-hour videos covering a broad array of payments concepts.
Comprehensive books that detail the systems and innovations shaping the payments industry.