A leading payments industry news source for more than 17 years. Glenbrook curates the news and keeps you abreast of the important daily headlines in payments.
Search Payments News
September 18, 2023
On the wires
IBM Payments Center Joins Swift Partner Programme Creating New Collaboration Opportunities with Swift Members
September 14, 2023
On the wires
New Study Reveals Banks Struggle to Achieve Priorities, Meet Customer Expectations Hampered by Technology Modernization Challenges and Lack of Industry Standards
September 18, 2018
On the web
“International Business Machines Corp (IBM.N) is backing a new cryptocurrency pegged to the U.S. dollar, in a partnership with U.S.-based financial services provider Stronghold that adds stability to a sector known for its volatility, the companies said.”
August 31, 2018
On the web
“The financial services industry is exploring the promise of blockchain technology. A variety of consortia, including the business-focused Digital Trade Chain Consortium and the technology-focused Hyperledger, have been having thoughtful discussions. These discussions and experimentation have given rise to collaborative pilots and private implementations. Some of these pilots have now matured into production systems. Many high-impact projects are likely to be implemented within the next 12 months.”
Give us your email address or link to our RSS feed and we’ll push the daily Payments News headlines to you.
Top Stories from Payments News
- Apple Wallet App Can Now Show Current Account Balances from UK Banks
- PSR Consults on How It Will Require Firms to Reimburse APP Fraud Victims [UK]
- JPMorgan to Block Crypto Payments From Chase UK Bank Accounts
- FedNow’s Legal Terms Contain a Game Changer for Digital Wallets and Payment Apps
- European Payments Initiative Selects “wero” as Commercial Name for its Innovative Digital Wallet
- Sibos TV: How ISO 20022 Will Revolutionise the Payments Industry [Video]
- Payments Views: Buy Now, Pay Later: Where Have the Months Gone?
- CFPB Outlines Requirements for Lenders Using Artificial Intelligence to Deny Credit
- U.S. Congressional Committee Passes Anti CBDC Bill
- Sibos TV: Better Preparing for T+1 Settlements [Video]
Glenbrook Payments Boot camp®
Register for the next Glenbrook Payments Boot Camp®
An intensive and comprehensive overview of the payments industry.
Train your Team
Customized, private Payments Boot Camps tailored to meet your team’s unique needs.
Recorded, one-hour videos covering a broad array of payments concepts.
Comprehensive books that detail the systems and innovations shaping the payments industry.