A leading payments industry news source for more than 17 years. Glenbrook curates the news and keeps you abreast of the important daily headlines in payments.
Search Payments News
May 23, 2023
On the web
Feedzai Ranked the #1 Software Platform Out of 21 Payment Risk Solution Competitors in New Landscape Report by Chartis
May 10, 2023
On the wires
Feedzai Launches ScamPrevent™, Advanced AI and Additional Capabilities to Detect and Stop Scams
December 9, 2022
On the wires
Feedzai Positioned as the Leader in the 2022 SPARK Matrix™ for Behavioral Biometrics by Quadrant Knowledge Solutions
“Quadrant Knowledge Solutions announced that it has named Feedzai , the world’s first RiskOps platform for financial risk management, as a 2022 technology leader in the SPARK Matrix: Behavioral Biometrics, 2022 . Quadrant Knowledge Solutions defines Behavioral Biometrics as “technology that passively and continuously monitors, analyzes, and authenticates users based on their digital and cognitive behavior, such as typing cadence, keystroke pressure, mouse activity, tremors, and touchscreen interactions.” Behavioral Biometrics leverages advanced analytics and machine learning to access a user’s behavioral data from multiple channels to build a risk profile which enables security and risk professionals to identify and intercept anomalous behavior in real-time.” Nehan Jain, Analyst at Quadrant Knowledge Solutions commented “Feedzai’s Digital Trust solution offers robust Behavioral Biometrics capabilities across the entire fraud risk lifecycle. The company stands out in the global Behavioral Biometrics market owing to its solution’s differentiated offerings, such as behavioral analytics based on AI/ML models, insights from real-time fraud signals enhancing fraud detection techniques, and active defense technique which helps with both detection and remediation of fraud attacks.”
November 1, 2022
On the web
Money Mule And Crypto Schemes Now Top Money Laundering Threats, According to New Research from Feedzai
“Money mule schemes, multi-customer cross-wallet activity and the use of crypto exchanges are the most common money laundering techniques, yet most firms are failing to make use of available technology to mitigate the threat, according to the latest research from Feedzai, the world’s first RiskOps platform for financial risk management. The State of Global Anti Money Laundering Compliance Report surveyed 636 Anti-Money Laundering (AML) compliance experts, representing 77 companies around the world, most of them from the financial services industry, and overall 74% of respondents cited money mule schemes – both unwitting (44%) and witting (30%) – as the most common money laundering threats.”
August 7, 2018
On the wires
Feedzai Unveils AutoML: Automated Machine Learning That Fights Fraud in a Fraction of the Time
“Feedzai announced today that it is bringing AutoML to the fraud space, an industry first. By automating tasks such as feature engineering and machine learning model creation, data scientists are now able to create fraud prevention solutions as much as 50 times faster than is possible with the traditional data science workflow.”
Give us your email address or link to our RSS feed and we’ll push the daily Payments News headlines to you.
Top Stories from Payments News
- Payments on Fire®: Episode 203 – What Big Data Revealed About BNPL Consumers with Kristin Carlson and Zach Tondre, LexisNexis Risk Solutions
- Alipay Now Supports Users to Link Alipay to Their Apple ID in a One-stop Way Within Its App
- Kasisto Launches KAI-GPT, the First Banking Industry-Specific Large Language Model
- China's UnionPay Surpasses Visa with Largest Market Share of Debit Card Transactions: Nilson Report
- Payment Card Volume Topped $40 Trillion Worldwide in 2022
- Payments on Fire®: Episode 202 – Innovating at the Intersection of BNPL and Embedded Commerce with Bobby Tzekin, Founder and CEO of Wisetack
- New York Fed and Monetary Authority of Singapore Publish Results of Joint Wholesale Cross-Border Payments Research Study
- Payments On Fire® Podcast: Episode 201 – Fintechs, Banks, and the Companies Joining Them Together – In Conversation with Tarun Gupta, Jump Capital, and Chris Uriarte, Glenbrook Partners
- Payments Post #3: Glenbrook’s April Roundup
- Building International Payment Systems: A Conversation with Glenbrook’s Elizabeth McQuerry
Glenbrook Payments Boot camp®
Register for the next Glenbrook Payments Boot Camp®
An intensive and comprehensive overview of the payments industry.
Train your Team
Customized, private Payments Boot Camps tailored to meet your team’s unique needs.
Recorded, one-hour videos covering a broad array of payments concepts.
Comprehensive books that detail the systems and innovations shaping the payments industry.