A leading payments industry news source for more than 17 years. Glenbrook curates the news and keeps you abreast of the important daily headlines in payments.
Search Payments News
June 1, 2023
On the wires
Cross River Bank and Paymints.io Collaborate to Modernize Real Estate Transactions with Secure Payment Infrastructure
March 22, 2023
On the wires
Cross River and Pay.com Partner to Create All-Inclusive Payments Platform for Businesses
December 14, 2022
On the web
Ibanera Announces Partnership with Cross River to Power Payments Capabilities
“Ibanera, a global banking and payments company, today announced the launch of its new partnership with Cross River, a technology infrastructure provider that offers embedded financial solutions, to power Ibanera’s digital banking platform and payments capabilities with its API driven platform and proprietary banking core…Ibanera’s partnership with Cross River provides seamless integration and end-to- end automation so businesses of any size can accept ACH, wire and RTP account funding, payment distributions and payment collections. These services provide businesses with the payment options necessary for scalability and pave the way for future collaborations between the organizations.”
April 14, 2022
On the wires
Cross River Partners with Revolut to Deliver More Affordable Access to Credit
“Cross River Bank (Cross River), a technology infrastructure provider that offers embedded financial solutions, today announced that it has partnered with Revolut, a global financial superapp with over 18 million customers worldwide, to build and scale Revolut’s business in the U.S. leveraging Cross River’s technology and regulatory infrastructure.The partnership will open up the first U.S.-based consumer personal loans for Revolut customers thanks to Cross River’s technology infrastructure, with additional credit offerings slated to launch in the coming months. Cross River’s platform, technology and regulatory expertise will further expand access to financial services to customers across the country and enable Revolut to scale and expand across business verticals including credit.”
April 13, 2020
On the wires
ClubReady and Cross River Bank Partner to Provide Assistance to Fitness Studios in Response to COVID-19 Pandemic
“ClubReady , the leading provider of full-suite studio fitness and wellness club management software, and Cross River Bank , a leading innovator and provider of banking services for technology companies, today announced a new partnership to offer quick access to Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loans to its fitness studio customers. This program offers a fully integrated online application, underwriting approval and funding process that is 100% electronically enabled, expediting the fund flow from the bank to the studio, improving the chance of getting approved before the funds are depleted. The $94 billion fitness industry has taken a brutal hit in a matter of weeks. Across the United States, virtually all studios have been mandated to close their doors. While some studios are pivoting to live-streaming classes, the financial impact is still palpable.”
March 1, 2019
On the web
Unicorn Cross River Works to Foster Bank-Fintech Harmony
“From its modest beginnings as a one-branch bank in nearby Teaneck, to its leading position within the marketplace lending industry, to its current aspiration to be a standard-bearer of bank-fintech cooperation, CR has been a model of adaptability. A constant, says Gade, is a belief that it’s possible to simultaneously protect customers and deliver more and better services to them.”
Give us your email address or link to our RSS feed and we’ll push the daily Payments News headlines to you.
Top Stories from Payments News
- Payments on Fire®: Episode 203 – What Big Data Revealed About BNPL Consumers with Kristin Carlson and Zach Tondre, LexisNexis Risk Solutions
- Alipay Now Supports Users to Link Alipay to Their Apple ID in a One-stop Way Within Its App
- Kasisto Launches KAI-GPT, the First Banking Industry-Specific Large Language Model
- China's UnionPay Surpasses Visa with Largest Market Share of Debit Card Transactions: Nilson Report
- Payment Card Volume Topped $40 Trillion Worldwide in 2022
- Payments on Fire®: Episode 202 – Innovating at the Intersection of BNPL and Embedded Commerce with Bobby Tzekin, Founder and CEO of Wisetack
- New York Fed and Monetary Authority of Singapore Publish Results of Joint Wholesale Cross-Border Payments Research Study
- Payments On Fire® Podcast: Episode 201 – Fintechs, Banks, and the Companies Joining Them Together – In Conversation with Tarun Gupta, Jump Capital, and Chris Uriarte, Glenbrook Partners
- Payments Post #3: Glenbrook’s April Roundup
- Building International Payment Systems: A Conversation with Glenbrook’s Elizabeth McQuerry
Glenbrook Payments Boot camp®
Register for the next Glenbrook Payments Boot Camp®
An intensive and comprehensive overview of the payments industry.
Train your Team
Customized, private Payments Boot Camps tailored to meet your team’s unique needs.
Recorded, one-hour videos covering a broad array of payments concepts.
Comprehensive books that detail the systems and innovations shaping the payments industry.