A leading payments industry news source for more than 17 years. Glenbrook curates the news and keeps you abreast of the important daily headlines in payments.
Search Payments News
October 30, 2023
On the web
April 27, 2023
On the wires
December 14, 2022
On the web
BMO and Extend Bring Virtual Card Distribution and Better Spend Management Capabilities to North American Commercial Clients
“BMO and Extend, a virtual card and spend management platform, today announced the addition of a simple and powerful set of payments functionality to BMO Corporate Cards. Through its existing relationship with Mastercard, BMO Commercial Bank clients across North America can now use Extend’s mobile and desktop app to create, send, and manage virtual cards for simplified payment and reconciliation processes. BMO is the first organization to work with Extend in Canada and will make Extend solutions available to all Corporate Card clients across North America. Extend provides an opportunity for clients to deploy secure virtual cards from their existing Corporate Card program, without any technical integration, in as little as five minutes.”
November 29, 2022
On the web
“In an effort to increase financial flexibility for its Canadian retail credit card customers, Bank of Montreal has launched a new digital credit card installment plan solution, called PaySmart, it said on Monday. Customers can choose to break down their eligible credit card purchases of more than $100 in three, six or 12 equal monthly payments with no interest charges and a monthly fee of up to 0.9%. Purchases are made within existing credit limits via PaySmart, so no credit checks or approvals are required, the Canadian lender said.”
Give us your email address or link to our RSS feed and we’ll push the daily Payments News headlines to you.
Top Stories from Payments News
- Ghipss CEO: Real-Time Payments Is Now 65% Of Transactions on Our Platform
- Mastercard: Consumers Too Comfortable with Cash for CBDCs to Take Off
- US Consumer Watchdog Hands Wall Street Rare Win With Big Tech Crackdown
- Visa Australia Proposes Preferential Interchange Rate for SMEs
- Apple Highlights Apple Pay Card Balance Feature in UK, as It Begins Slow US Rollout
- Adyen Launches Capital for Australia Platform Customers
- New Visa Report Tells Consumers to Stay Alert this Holiday Shopping Season
- Payments-App War Drags Banks Into Discomfort Zone
- Generation Alpha Set to Be Most Entrepreneurial Yet, as New Research Reveals Expectations for a World of ‘Ultimate Convenience’
- Payments Views: 6 Generative AI Payments Use Cases and 6 Actions to Evaluate your GenAI Strategy
Glenbrook Payments Boot camp®
Register for the next Glenbrook Payments Boot Camp®
An intensive and comprehensive overview of the payments industry.
Train your Team
Customized, private Payments Boot Camps tailored to meet your team’s unique needs.
Recorded, one-hour videos covering a broad array of payments concepts.
Comprehensive books that detail the systems and innovations shaping the payments industry.