A leading payments industry news source for more than 17 years. Glenbrook curates the news and keeps you abreast of the important daily headlines in payments.
Search Payments News
August 17, 2022
On the web
“Nebeus has announced a partnership with payment platform Modulr as it looks to expand its crypto lending operations across the UK and Europe. The partnership will add fiat accounts, payments and cards for Nebeus’ crypto lending app, helping to bridge the gap between fiat and crypto. Accounts and embedded features offered on Modulr, like Direct Debit, Faster Payments and SEPA Instant can now be accessed by Nebeus customers. Another boon from the partnership are the virtual and physical card offerings, with card-freezing, real-time spend notifications and spend control features available to customers in the UK and Europe.”
Give us your email address or link to our RSS feed and we’ll push the daily Payments News headlines to you.
Top Stories from Payments News
- Payments Views - Healthcare, meet Payments: When two complex industries collide
- Capital One to Buy Discover Financial in $35.3 Billion All-Stock Deal
- Adyen Teams up With Billie to Revolutionize B2B Payments in Europe
- Capital One Acquiring Discover Financial Services, Report Says
- Garanti BBVA Goes Biometric With Its New Bonus Platinum Card
- Federal Regulators Are Probing Whether Cash App Leaves Door Open to Money Launderers, Terrorists
- How and Why Do Consumers Use “Buy Now, Pay Later”?
- “It’s Not About Killing Cards,” Says Founder of Payments Startup Banked, Which Is Looking to Ramp Up Pay-By-Bank in US
- CFPB Report Finds Large Banks Charge Higher Credit Card Interest Rates than Small Banks and Credit Unions
- One App to Rule Them All? New Survey Finds Banking Apps Are More Than Just a Home for Transactions
Glenbrook Payments Boot camp®
Register for the next Glenbrook Payments Boot Camp®
An intensive and comprehensive overview of the payments industry.
Train your Team
Customized, private Payments Boot Camps tailored to meet your team’s unique needs.
Recorded, one-hour videos covering a broad array of payments concepts.
Comprehensive books that detail the systems and innovations shaping the payments industry.