A leading payments industry news source for more than 17 years. Glenbrook curates the news and keeps you abreast of the important daily headlines in payments.
Search Payments News
August 17, 2022
On the web
Nebeus Partners With Modulr for European Expansion
“Nebeus has announced a partnership with payment platform Modulr as it looks to expand its crypto lending operations across the UK and Europe. The partnership will add fiat accounts, payments and cards for Nebeus’ crypto lending app, helping to bridge the gap between fiat and crypto. Accounts and embedded features offered on Modulr, like Direct Debit, Faster Payments and SEPA Instant can now be accessed by Nebeus customers. Another boon from the partnership are the virtual and physical card offerings, with card-freezing, real-time spend notifications and spend control features available to customers in the UK and Europe.”
Give us your email address or link to our RSS feed and we’ll push the daily Payments News headlines to you.
Top Stories from Payments News
- Payments on Fire®: Episode 203 – What Big Data Revealed About BNPL Consumers with Kristin Carlson and Zach Tondre, LexisNexis Risk Solutions
- Alipay Now Supports Users to Link Alipay to Their Apple ID in a One-stop Way Within Its App
- Kasisto Launches KAI-GPT, the First Banking Industry-Specific Large Language Model
- China's UnionPay Surpasses Visa with Largest Market Share of Debit Card Transactions: Nilson Report
- Payment Card Volume Topped $40 Trillion Worldwide in 2022
- Payments on Fire®: Episode 202 – Innovating at the Intersection of BNPL and Embedded Commerce with Bobby Tzekin, Founder and CEO of Wisetack
- New York Fed and Monetary Authority of Singapore Publish Results of Joint Wholesale Cross-Border Payments Research Study
- Payments On Fire® Podcast: Episode 201 – Fintechs, Banks, and the Companies Joining Them Together – In Conversation with Tarun Gupta, Jump Capital, and Chris Uriarte, Glenbrook Partners
- Payments Post #3: Glenbrook’s April Roundup
- Building International Payment Systems: A Conversation with Glenbrook’s Elizabeth McQuerry
Glenbrook Payments Boot camp®
Register for the next Glenbrook Payments Boot Camp®
An intensive and comprehensive overview of the payments industry.
Train your Team
Customized, private Payments Boot Camps tailored to meet your team’s unique needs.
Recorded, one-hour videos covering a broad array of payments concepts.
Comprehensive books that detail the systems and innovations shaping the payments industry.