A leading payments industry news source for more than 17 years. Glenbrook curates the news and keeps you abreast of the important daily headlines in payments.
Search Payments News
November 30, 2022
On the wires
“Inter&Co, a leading Brazilian Super App offering a complete range of services in banking, investments, credit, insurance, shopping and remittance-related services, announced that it has joined Amazon’s Payment Service Provider (PSP) Program. The program requires any seller who uses PSP for revenue collecting to work with an Amazon-approved provider. Inter’s Brazilian clients – who are sellers with Amazon US -will now be able to receive and send payments directly to their Inter accounts. Amazon launched the program in March 2021 as part of its ongoing efforts to be the most dependable e-commerce marketplace for customers and retailers around the world. The program aims to enhance the ability to detect, prevent, and take action against potential bad actors while protecting customers from fraud and abuse. As of today, the program currently has 28 providers registered by Amazon worldwide, including Inter.”
Give us your email address or link to our RSS feed and we’ll push the daily Payments News headlines to you.
Top Stories from Payments News
- Payments Views - Healthcare, meet Payments: When two complex industries collide
- Capital One to Buy Discover Financial in $35.3 Billion All-Stock Deal
- Adyen Teams up With Billie to Revolutionize B2B Payments in Europe
- Capital One Acquiring Discover Financial Services, Report Says
- Garanti BBVA Goes Biometric With Its New Bonus Platinum Card
- Federal Regulators Are Probing Whether Cash App Leaves Door Open to Money Launderers, Terrorists
- How and Why Do Consumers Use “Buy Now, Pay Later”?
- “It’s Not About Killing Cards,” Says Founder of Payments Startup Banked, Which Is Looking to Ramp Up Pay-By-Bank in US
- CFPB Report Finds Large Banks Charge Higher Credit Card Interest Rates than Small Banks and Credit Unions
- One App to Rule Them All? New Survey Finds Banking Apps Are More Than Just a Home for Transactions
Glenbrook Payments Boot camp®
Register for the next Glenbrook Payments Boot Camp®
An intensive and comprehensive overview of the payments industry.
Train your Team
Customized, private Payments Boot Camps tailored to meet your team’s unique needs.
Recorded, one-hour videos covering a broad array of payments concepts.
Comprehensive books that detail the systems and innovations shaping the payments industry.