A leading payments industry news source for more than 17 years. Glenbrook curates the news and keeps you abreast of the important daily headlines in payments.
Search Payments News
November 30, 2022
On the web
Finastra and Clinc Announce Collaboration to Boost Digital Engagement and Reduce Service Agent Workload
“Finastra today announced that Clinc, the leading conversational AI specialist serving global financial institutions, will deliver its Virtual Banking Assistant technology fully integrated within Finastra’s Fusion Digital Banking platform. The application enables Finastra’s bank and credit union customers, utilizing Fusion Digital Banking as their digital platform, to increase digital engagement and streamline the customer experience. By enabling customers to manage common banking requests through voice and chat, the application creates efficiencies by dramatically reducing call center volume. This integration represents a unique banking industry partnership where conversational AI software is combined with FusionFabric.cloud, Finastra’s leading financial technology ecosystem, to create AI-driven digital experiences at cloud scale. Built on Finastra’s industry-leading core technologies and harnessing an extensive catalog of open APIs, Clinc’s Virtual Banking Assistant helps financial institutions improve user engagement by offering a functional and natural experience.”
Give us your email address or link to our RSS feed and we’ll push the daily Payments News headlines to you.
Top Stories from Payments News
- Payments on Fire®: Episode 203 – What Big Data Revealed About BNPL Consumers with Kristin Carlson and Zach Tondre, LexisNexis Risk Solutions
- Alipay Now Supports Users to Link Alipay to Their Apple ID in a One-stop Way Within Its App
- Kasisto Launches KAI-GPT, the First Banking Industry-Specific Large Language Model
- China's UnionPay Surpasses Visa with Largest Market Share of Debit Card Transactions: Nilson Report
- Payment Card Volume Topped $40 Trillion Worldwide in 2022
- Payments on Fire®: Episode 202 – Innovating at the Intersection of BNPL and Embedded Commerce with Bobby Tzekin, Founder and CEO of Wisetack
- New York Fed and Monetary Authority of Singapore Publish Results of Joint Wholesale Cross-Border Payments Research Study
- Payments On Fire® Podcast: Episode 201 – Fintechs, Banks, and the Companies Joining Them Together – In Conversation with Tarun Gupta, Jump Capital, and Chris Uriarte, Glenbrook Partners
- Payments Post #3: Glenbrook’s April Roundup
- Building International Payment Systems: A Conversation with Glenbrook’s Elizabeth McQuerry
Glenbrook Payments Boot camp®
Register for the next Glenbrook Payments Boot Camp®
An intensive and comprehensive overview of the payments industry.
Train your Team
Customized, private Payments Boot Camps tailored to meet your team’s unique needs.
Recorded, one-hour videos covering a broad array of payments concepts.
Comprehensive books that detail the systems and innovations shaping the payments industry.