A leading payments industry news source for more than 17 years. Glenbrook curates the news and keeps you abreast of the important daily headlines in payments.
Search Payment News
January 19, 2023
On the web
Give us your email address or link to our RSS feed and we’ll push the daily Payments News headlines to you.
Top Stories from Payment News
- China’s Digital Yuan Needs WeChat, Alipay to Boost Adoption, Experts Say
- Boston Fed, MIT Complete Research Project into Feasibility of a Central Bank Digital Currency
- Payment Card Fraud Losses Reach $32.34 Billion
- Why QR Codes Are the Next Cybersecurity Battlefield
- Visa Has Terminated Global Debit Card Agreements with FTX
- Amazon Pay Statistics 2022 – Market Share and Web Usage
- Revolut Launches Revolut Chat, an Instant Messaging Feature in Step Forward to Super App
- FinCEN Analysis Reveals Ransomware Reporting in BSA Filings Increased Significantly During the Second Half of 2021
- Amazon Launches New Merchant Cash Advance Program Provided by Parafin, Doubling Down on Its Support for Small- and Medium-Sized Businesses
- Money Mule And Crypto Schemes Now Top Money Laundering Threats, According to New Research from Feedzai
Glenbrook Payments Boot camp®
Register for the next Glenbrook Payments Boot Camp®
An intensive and comprehensive overview of the payments industry.
Train your Team
Customized, private Payments Boot Camps tailored to meet your team’s unique needs.
Recorded, one-hour videos covering a broad array of payments concepts.
Comprehensive books that detail the systems and innovations shaping the payments industry.