OnDemand Video Module
Digital identity is both critical to online trust and difficult to assure. With growing account takeover fraud, identity-based decisioning in fraud prevention is key, particularly with new “faster payments” systems that push money between accounts in near real time. This session introduces the key concepts of digital identity, its role in digital payment transactions, and the emerging models and technical approaches built to support online trust.
- Digital identity in pull and push payment systems
- Economic impact - fraud losses and liability rules
- The digital identity lifecycle and ecosystem roles
- The use cases for digital identity
- Overview of emerging standards, tools, and trust models active in digital identity
To understand where digital identity concepts apply in online trust and payment security, to understand the utility of various tools based on role in the identify lifecycle, and to appreciate the challenges of development of a systemic digital identity ecosystem.
30,000+ Glenbrook Payments Boot CampTM workshop participants
Attending companies include fintechs, networks, banks, technology providers, investors, and more.
“The Payments Boot Camp® has done an amazing job at giving me a broader understanding of the payments industry in an easy to digest and engaging format.”
– Tessa Dill Money Solutions Specialist – Payments, Shopify
Key Payments Terminology
All the key terms explained on one place.