Card “Push” Payments
OnDemand Video Module
The card networks have recently launched expanded capabilities to “push” funds to debit cards and credit cards. These new capabilities repurpose the card network settlement systems to support real-time payments to cardholders and open up new segments of the industry for card-enabled payments. This webinar will introduce the concept and describe the similarities and differences between the main alternatives.
- General design principles and declared use cases
- Visa’s approach and rationale – Visa OCT and Visa Direct
- Mastercard’s approach and rationale – Mastercard MoneySend and Mastercard Send
- Push payments on PIN Debit rails
To understand this new segment of the card industry and its competitive positioning relative to other open and closed networks around the world.
30,000+ Glenbrook Payments Boot CampTM workshop participants
Attending companies include fintechs, networks, banks, technology providers, investors, and more.
“The Payments Boot Camp® has done an amazing job at giving me a broader understanding of the payments industry in an easy to digest and engaging format.”
– Tessa Dill Money Solutions Specialist – Payments, Shopify
Key Payments Terminology
All the key terms explained on one place.