Glenbrook’s consulting practice focuses on strategy definition, product development and the application of innovative technologies to solve important problems. Our clients are from across the payments value chain, and include both providers of payments solutions and users of these solutions.
Glenbrook consults with senior management on short term and long term strategic projects. We enjoy working on opportunities where clients need to move beyond general, industry- and technology-focused research to more personalized, action-oriented results. Our clients appreciate that Glenbrook brings broad industry perspective and depth of insights to each and every project, as well as a disciplined approach to research and analysis.
“Why would you come to Glenbrook? You’re smart – you’ve developed your strategy. But, are you missing anything? Is the environment changing in ways you haven’t seen? How do you ensure that you’re on the right track? That’s what we do best. You need a “Sherpa” to climb that mountain. We’ll help you take that hill, with confidence.”
Founder and Friend of Glenbrook Partners, LLC
- Glenbrook’s expertise on how payment systems work helps our clients analyze the economics of implementing their own systems and applying them in different market contexts
- Operational experience grounds us in the practical realities of developing and implementing new payment products that create sustainable business value for our clients and their consumers, merchants, and payments partners
- Glenbrook offers a disciplined approach in the analysis and evaluation of markets, trends and the changing payments landscape
- Our knowledge of solutions providers help clients better plan for the integration of new technology solutions
We bring years of operating experience to each assignment – ensuring that strategy recommendations are made with an understanding of execution requirements.
Glenbrook strategy projects may include:
- Opportunity Identification and Assessment
- Product Strategy Development
- Product Definition
- Market and Competitive Analysis
- Market Sizing
- Channel Strategy
- Pricing Strategy
- Risk Management
- Partnership Evaluation & Strategic Sourcing
- Concept Testing
- For a major global payments provider, Glenbrook assessed new opportunities for expansion leveraging mobile payments technologies and non-traditional channel partners.
- For a technology-based payments start-up, Glenbrook evaluated market entry strategies and recommended product and price bundling strategies.
- For an eCommerce digital merchant, Glenbrook assessed the payments implications of market entry into ten countries.
- For a multi-national bank, Glenbrook created a competitive landscape, mapping current incumbent and emerging providers to market domains, while highlighting risks and opportunities.
- For a global technology infrastructure provider, Glenbrook mapped current and evolving market requirements to client assets and strategies, and recommended market entry options.
Contact Glenbrook to discuss a Strategy Development engagement for your company.