Glenbrook Partners is a global payments consulting from providing strategy consulting, research, and education firm. Based in Silicon Valley, we bring to our clients a unique combination of specialized skills in payments, many years of hands-on experience in the field, and our network of professional relationships. Glenbrook helps clients derive unique value within commerce and payments ecosystems across the globe and in their local communities.
We believe that eﬃcient and inclusive ﬁnancial services are vital to economic growth. At Glenbrook Partners, we are focused on helping our clients achieve these efficiencies and promote financial inclusion for the good of the global economy.
How We Can Help
Glenbrook’s expertise on how payment systems work helps our clients with the economics of implementing their own systems and applying these in diﬀerent market contexts.
We provide hands-on design to develop products and services for speciﬁc markets and create viable business propositions in support of our clients and their consumers, merchants, and payments partners.
Glenbrook oﬀers strategic approaches to clients to evaluate, develop, and implement in-country and cross-border payments.
Our deep knowledge of global payments helps clients better plan for emerging trends and integration of new technology solutions.
Global Payments Consulting Strategy
- Glenbrook developed interoperability strategies to integrate mobile money operators and banks in Africa and South America.
- We designed a government collections platform in an East African country.
- We consulted with a leading Asian payment processor to identify new product and service oﬀerings.
- We supported an inter-governmental association to add mobile cross-border remittances to a region-wide retail payments scheme.
- We frequently conduct landscaping studies on various payments topics including interoperability and cross-border payments.
- We produce a quarterly competitive scan on developments in retail payments across six speciﬁc geographies.
- Glenbrook developed a new procurement product for a card network in Latin America.
- Over 15,000 payments professionals have been trained by Glenbrook in public and private Payments Boot Camps and Workshops.
- We have delivered private, customized workshops for clients in 15 countries.
- Glenbrook co-chaired the “Ecosystem Working Group” at the International Telecommunications Union Digital Financial Services Focus Group.
Glenbrook Partner’s, Elizabeth McQuerry is the partner in charge of our Global Payments Consulting Practice. Contact Elizabeth to discuss how Glenbrook can assist with your global payments strategy.