Bill Pay Domain Essentials
OnDemand Video Module
The bill pay domain is one of the larger domains of payments based on the number of bills and the number of payments that flow back and forth between the biller and its customer. This session is designed to help attendees understand the structure of the bill pay domain and why a simple task is so complex.
- Domain overview – players, models, and background
- Consumer perspective – demographic impact, changing behavior, and requirements
- Biller perspective – channels and payment methods, objectives and requirements, variation by vertical
- Bill pay providers – major providers and challengers
To understand the unique payments challenges found in the bill pay domain and the differences in perspective between consumers, billers, and providers.
30,000+ Glenbrook Payments Boot CampTM workshop participants
Attending companies include fintechs, networks, banks, technology providers, investors, and more.
“The Payments Boot Camp® has done an amazing job at giving me a broader understanding of the payments industry in an easy to digest and engaging format.”
– Tessa Dill Money Solutions Specialist – Payments, Shopify