A leading payments industry news source for more than 17 years. Glenbrook curates the news and keeps you abreast of the important daily headlines in payments.
Search Payments News
January 29, 2018
On the web
Mobile Payments Today
“Israel Credit Card and OneBill will be cooperating with Chinese payment market leader Alipay to facilitate payments for Chinese visitors to Israel. The availability of Alipay means Israel becomes the first country in the Middle East in which it can be used for in-store payments. This follows Alipay’s extensive international expansion in recent years. The service is available for Chinese tourists and business travelers visiting Israel.”
Give us your email address or link to our RSS feed and we’ll push the daily Payments News headlines to you.
Top Stories from Payments News
- European Payments Initiative Selects “wero” as Commercial Name for its Innovative Digital Wallet
- Sibos TV: How ISO 20022 Will Revolutionise the Payments Industry [Video]
- Payments Views: Buy Now, Pay Later: Where Have the Months Gone?
- CFPB Outlines Requirements for Lenders Using Artificial Intelligence to Deny Credit
- U.S. Congressional Committee Passes Anti CBDC Bill
- Sibos TV: Better Preparing for T+1 Settlements [Video]
- Transaction Trends: How Real-Time Payments are Driving Innovation in the B2B Space [Video]
- How Much Will Payment Providers Have to Refund APP Fraud Victims [UK]?
- Stripe Launches the Biggest Set of Upgrades Yet for Its Optimized Checkout Suite
- As Klarna Aspires to be a Global Bank, Affiliate Marketing is its Cash Cow
Glenbrook Payments Boot camp®
Register for the next Glenbrook Payments Boot Camp®
An intensive and comprehensive overview of the payments industry.
Train your Team
Customized, private Payments Boot Camps tailored to meet your team’s unique needs.
Recorded, one-hour videos covering a broad array of payments concepts.
Comprehensive books that detail the systems and innovations shaping the payments industry.