A leading payments industry news source for more than 17 years. Glenbrook curates the news and keeps you abreast of the important daily headlines in payments.
Search Payments News
October 26, 2022
On the web
Today Blockchain.com, one of the world’s most trusted and popular platforms to buy, sell, and trade crypto, announced the debut of its highly anticipated Blockchain.com Visa® Card, with 50,000 waitlist sign-ups already at launch. Initially available to US residents, users can spend their crypto or cash within their Blockchain.com Wallet without fees and earn 1% back in crypto anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. The Blockchain.com Visa Card will let users spend from a crypto balance fee-free and offer the opportunity to earn crypto rewards. Leveraging Visa’s payments network and Marqeta’s modern card issuing platform, the Blockchain.com Visa Card also offers no sign-up, card issuance, or annual fees.
Give us your email address or link to our RSS feed and we’ll push the daily Payments News headlines to you.
Top Stories from Payments News
- Ghipss CEO: Real-Time Payments Is Now 65% Of Transactions on Our Platform
- Mastercard: Consumers Too Comfortable with Cash for CBDCs to Take Off
- US Consumer Watchdog Hands Wall Street Rare Win With Big Tech Crackdown
- Visa Australia Proposes Preferential Interchange Rate for SMEs
- Apple Highlights Apple Pay Card Balance Feature in UK, as It Begins Slow US Rollout
- Adyen Launches Capital for Australia Platform Customers
- New Visa Report Tells Consumers to Stay Alert this Holiday Shopping Season
- Payments-App War Drags Banks Into Discomfort Zone
- Generation Alpha Set to Be Most Entrepreneurial Yet, as New Research Reveals Expectations for a World of ‘Ultimate Convenience’
- Payments Views: 6 Generative AI Payments Use Cases and 6 Actions to Evaluate your GenAI Strategy
Glenbrook Payments Boot camp®
Register for the next Glenbrook Payments Boot Camp®
An intensive and comprehensive overview of the payments industry.
Train your Team
Customized, private Payments Boot Camps tailored to meet your team’s unique needs.
Recorded, one-hour videos covering a broad array of payments concepts.
Comprehensive books that detail the systems and innovations shaping the payments industry.