Not currently scheduled.
The payments industry is evolving at an unprecedented pace. With new technologies, regulations, and products, successfully managing risk in this innovative era is challenging. Effectively navigating payments-related operational, regulatory, and financial risks is critical to success. Whether you are implementing new forms of payment, making decisions about vendors and technology, or creating new payments products, this workshop will help you identify and plan for the key risks relevant to your objectives.
1. What Do We Mean by Payments Risk?
2. Identifying the Risks that Matter
3. Risk Management Stakeholders
4. The Anatomy of Fraud
6. The Economics of Risk Management
7. The Future of Payments Risk Management