Not currently scheduled.
Faster payments are happening all around the world – and even (to some extent!) in the United States. What are we talking about? The ability of a person or a business to send money immediately – in real time – to another person or business, using either a bank account or, in some cases, a non-bank payment account. It sounds simple, but there is a lot behind it. We’ll look at the mechanics of different models and examine how it would impact banks, non-bank payments services providers, and their customers.
1. Key Concepts
2. Faster Payments Building Blocks
3. Faster Payments and Bank Rails
4. Faster Payments and Mobile Wallet Rails
5. Faster Payments and Digital Wallet Rails
6. Faster Payments and Card Rails
7. U.S. Faster Payments Landscape
8. Cross-Border Faster Payments
Fees, billing, discounts, refunds
The standard registration fee is $995 per person.
Bundle and save $200! The one-day Insight Workshop fee is reduced to $795 per person when you register for the Insight Workshop PLUS the corresponding two-day Payments Boot Camp.
Fees do not include:
Payments / Billing
Glenbrook accepts American Express, Discover, Mastercard, PayPal and Visa for payment upon registration. If required, payment may be made by an invoice sent to your company – with our prior approval. Please contact us to obtain approval for invoice billing.
Glenbrook client discounts:
* Only one discount code may be used per person. Discounts may not be combined with any other sale, promotion, discount, code, coupon, and/or offer.
Payments Boot Camp and workshop registrants may cancel their registration for a full refund if cancelled one month prior to the event. Refunds for cancellations within a month of the event will be considered on a case by case basis. In some cases, it may be possible to switch registrations to an event at a later date.