The Merchant Perspective
"Few people understand what the life of a payments manager at a merchant is really like. It's an incredible mix of the practical and the strategic. Our merchant clients turn to Glenbrook for help in understanding their options and setting strategy."
-- Allen Weinberg
Do you need to understand how merchants think about payments? Glenbrook’s course on the merchant perspective can give you the answers you need - by letting you get "inside the head” of merchants. The Merchant Perspective Workshop can be structured as a one-day, a two-day, or a day-and-a-half course, depending on the depth of coverage your team wants.
Glenbrook’s team has had extensive experience in working for – and at – merchants, and helping them as they make key payments decisions.
Glenbrook's Allen Weinberg is the program manager.
- Merchant payments goals
- Key merchant verticals
- Why not all merchants are “merchants”
- The job of the merchant payment manager
- How merchants evaluate new payments methods
- How merchants select vendors
- How merchants implement payments products
- Costs, benefits, and ROI from the merchant’s perspective