Innovation in Payments Workshop
Glenbrook's Innovation in Payments Workshop is offered several times a year as a small group session focusing on what's new and what's important.
These workshops are designed for alumni of Glenbrook's Payments Boot Camps - or other people who consider themselves already well versed in the "basics" of the industry.
The agenda for each session changes based on what's happening in the industry. The format ensures a highly interactive session!
- Next Session - May 8, 2014
- Location - Palo Alto, CA
Here is what we'll cover on the upcoming May 8th session in Palo Alto:
- The innovation environment – sustaining vs. disruptive innovation
- New frontiers in financial inclusion – in the U.S. and in the developing world
- Back office interoperability in C2B and B2B
- What’s on the edge of the Bitcoin ecosystem - the less-known players
- Update on mobile commerce, payments and ad spend
- Innovations in authentication and security
- Global payouts – new players, new capabilities
- Cash in the U.S. - who is using it and why; which players are innovative
- Faster payments – update U.S. and global
- Beacon personalization
- "Wearables" and payments
There will also be a "stump the experts" session - an hour for Q&A on the payments innovations you find interesting. (Hint: you're the experts, as well as us!)