Innovation in Payments Workshop
Glenbrook's Innovation in Payments Workshop is offered several times a year as a small group session focusing on what's new and what's important.
The agenda for each session changes based on what's happening in the industry. The format ensures a highly interactive session!
December 12th, 2013
Palo Alto, CA
Next Session's Agenda
- Payments Perspective 2014 (It's All Changing!)
- Update on Bitcoin and Math Based Currencies
- Remote Mobile Commerce Update
- Proximity Mobile Commerce Update (HCE!)
- Card Network Update (Durbin 2.0, New Alliances)
- Beacon Technology and Shopper Analytics (Apple, PayPal)
- Faster Payments in the U.S. (The Fed is Making Waves)
Glenbrook's Russ Jones is the program manager.