Copyright Notice: Copyright © Glenbrook Partners LLC, 2002-2014. All rights reserved.
Use of Copyrighted Materials and Logos
All documents and graphics on this Web site are proprietary to Glenbrook Partners ("Glenbrook") and are the subject of copyrights belonging to Glenbrook. Our citation policy (below) describes uses that require and do not require prior Glenbrook approval.
Glenbrook makes no representations about the suitability of the information contained in the documents and related graphics published on this server for any purpose. All such documents and related graphics are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. Glenbrook hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
The articles and other related documents published on this Web site may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Glenbrook may make improvements and/or changes in the product(s) described herein at any time. Glenbrook reserves the right to make modifications to any and all aspects of the documents or related graphics on this Web site at any time.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Glenbrook be liable for any special, incidental, reliance, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of software, documents, provision of or failure to provide services, or information available from this Web site.
Linking to this Web site
Permission to link to this site is granted subject to the following conditions:
- You own or have permission to modify the Web site that is linking to us.
- The Web site linking to us does not contain vulgarity, nudity, racism, anti-religious or anti-government content.
- You do not untruthfully claim ownership of this site or any of its content.
- All links are accompanied by the company name "Glenbrook Partners".
- You do not use the Glenbrook Partners logo to link to our site without our permission.
Glenbrook reserves the right to remove immediately any link to or from its site that it deems undesirable.
Links and Referrals to Third Party Web sites
Some links on this Web site will let you leave Glenbrook's site. The linked Web sites are not under the control of Glenbrook and Glenbrook is not responsible for the contents of any linked Web site or any link contained in a linked Web site. Glenbrook is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Glenbrook of the Web site.
From time to time, Glenbrook Partners or its individual partners may have board, advisory, and equity relationships with one or more companies cited on this Web site.
Unless otherwise noted on the Web site, all other trademarks, service marks, and logos used in this Web site are the trademarks, service marks or logos of their respective owners.
Glenbrook takes the following steps regarding the privacy of visitors to the Glenbrook.com website:
- Glenbrook from time to time participates in the Google AdSense Network, the Yahoo Publishers Network, and other advertising networks. While Glenbrook may generate advertising revenue from these networks, we do not control nor do we endorse any of the advertising that appears on Glenbrook Web Sites.
- Glenbrook regularly analyzes data we obtain pertaining to visitor site access, visitor trends, pages accessed and similar data for a number of different purposes.
This site may contain links to other sites. Glenbrook is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these Web sites.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement or the practices of this site, please contact: email@example.com
Glenbrook Partners ("Glenbrook") and its affiliates publish various reports and articles ("Content") that address various issues in the financial services and Internet security industries.
Glenbrook designs its Content to be used by clients in its original context and format. From time to time, requests are made by clients and third parties to cite the Content outside of its original context. The following guidelines set forth the rules for this type of use for all of Glenbrook's Content in all media.
- All Content provided by Glenbrook, in any form, is proprietary to Glenbrook and is protected by U.S. and worldwide laws governing intellectual property.
- All Content published by Glenbrook or presented by its partners at any venue is copyright protected.
- Commercial use of the Content is prohibited without our express written permission.
- All citations must be limited in scope. Full reproduction of the Content is prohibited.
- All citations must be accurate, quoted verbatim, and/or duplicated without being manipulated, adapted, paraphrased, or summarized.
- All citations must be sourced "Copyright © Glenbrook Partners LLC, 2002-2013."
Uses That Do Not Require Glenbrook's Approval
- Accredited members of the press may quote Glenbrook Content with proper attribution and permission of the analyst.
- Clients may include a copy or slide of each market map, spreadsheet, graphic, table, or portion of text less than a paragraph in presentations, provided that all such citations adhere to Glenbrook's general citation rules.
Uses That Do Require Glenbrook's Approval
- All full reproductions and/or distributions of the Content. Glenbrook generally prohibits such use unless reprints are purchased from Glenbrook.
- All uses of the Content in advertisements, press releases, and sales collateral in all types of media.
- All uses of the Content in SEC filings or other legal documents such as patent filings and expert testimony.
- In general, if you are uncertain about a particular use, please seek our approval.
How To Seek Glenbrook's Approval
Contact Glenbrook either electronically at:
Or in writing at:
Glenbrook Partners LLC
1100 Alma Street, Suite 101
Menlo Park, CA 94026
When contacting us, please provide the full details of the requested citation. We will reply by e-mail within one to two business days. Glenbrook does not grant approval to reuse:
- Quotations that contain statements of endorsement about a specific company or product.
- Quotations that are out of context that could impair our reputation for objectivity.
Uses that are Restricted
- Glenbrook Content is provided as general background and is not intended as legal or financial advice.
- Glenbrook cannot and does not provide legal or financial advice.
Glenbrook reserves the right to change these guidelines at any time, without notice. These guidelines are for general informational purposes only, and Glenbrook reserves any and all rights to the Content including but not limited to the right to deny any and all uses of the Content.