Glenbrook helps clients derive unique value within commerce and payments ecosystems across the globe and in their local communities.
Glenbrook Partners is a payments consulting ﬁrm specializing in strategy, research and education. Our experienced team of payments professionals is based in Silicon Valley and brings a unique combination of executive level experience, hands-on experiences and specialized skills to each of our client projects. Glenbrook helps clients derive unique value within commerce and payments ecosystems across the globe and in their local communities.
We believe that eﬃcient ﬁnancial services are vital to economic growth and that today best practices and cutting-edge payments systems can exist in every market. Glenbrook Partners helps clients understand the many options available for creating more eﬃcient and ﬁnancially inclusive economies.
Glenbrook’s expertise on how payment systems work helps our clients with the economics of implementing their own systems and applying these in diﬀerent market contexts.
We help with hands-on design to develop products and services for speciﬁc markets and create viable business propositions in support of clients and their consumers, merchants and payment partners.
Glenbrook oﬀers clients strategic approaches to evaluate, develop and implement in-country and cross-border payments
Our knowledge of global payments helps clients better plan for emerging trends and integration of new technology solutions.
- Glenbrook developed interoperability strategies to integrate mobile money operators and banks in Africa and South America.
- We designed a government collections platform in an East African country.
- We help a leading Asian payment processor identify new product and service oﬀerings.
- We supported an inter-governmental association to extend a region-wide retail payments and mobile cross-border remittances into an interoperable payment framework.
- We frequently conduct landscaping studies on various topics in payments such as interoperability, cross-border payments, etc.
- We produce quarterly compe00ve scans on developments in retail payments across six speciﬁc geographies.
- We developed a new procurement product for a card network in Latin America.
- Over 14,000 payments professionals have been trained by Glenbrook in public and private Boot Camp workshops.
- We have delivered private, customized workshops for clients in 15 countries.
- Glenbrook co-chaired the “Ecosystem Working Group” at the International Telecommunications Union Digital Financial Services Focus Group.