Payments is an essential revenue component. Fintech competitors are a fact of life
Glenbrook’s financial institution services range from short, focused, strategy projects to long term engagements examining multiple business dimensions. Our team has experience in working with large and small FIs, including credit unions and community banks.
We also work with the processors, service providers, and start-ups selling to or through financial institutions.
Today, our work includes review of fintech offerings and the opportunities – and threats – they represent.
Many of our FI clients ask Glenbrook to conduct private payments workshops for teams – particularly product management, business development, and sales teams needing to understand the rapidly changing payments industry.
Typical Financial Institution Projects
- Retail banks: mobile banking; mobile payments; debit card economics; scenario planning
- Credit card issuers: new card and mobile technologies and strategies; global expansion; card and cardholder authentication technologies
- Card acquirers: mobile and EMV strategies; alternative payments assessments; global expansion; vertical industry specialties
- Small business banking: online payments solutions; cross-border payments
- Cash management: B2B networks; cross-border payments; global ACH
A Glenbrook Payments Assessment can provide you with a comprehensive view of your current practices, benchmarked to industry best practices, and provide actionable recommendations for improvement. Get in touch with us!